- Assist handle, front passenger
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, front and side windows
- Door beams, steel-side
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Floor covering, full-length Black rubberized-vinyl
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 31 gallons (117.3L)
- Headlamps, halogen
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Oil life monitor
- Rear-wheel drive
- StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar (Standard and only available on *G***06 models.)
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
Vehicle Inquiry for 2009 GMC Savana Passenger RWD 3500 155"
Price Drop Notifications
PLEASE Always call to confirm for availability of vehicles.
We do not have any hidden Fees or Dealer fees, Taxes and any state fees still apply.
We do not hold vehicles without deposit. Vehicle deposits are non refundable.
While we try to make sure that all prices posted here are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to typographical or other error (e.g., data transmission), CMA Truck and Auto LLC is only responsible for the correct price, which we will endeavor to provide to you as soon as we become aware of the error. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information, however it is your responsibility to verify with the Dealer that all details listed are accurate.
The dealership is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and available quantities are subject to change without notice.
In the event a vehicle is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, the dealership shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for vehicle listed at the incorrect price.